Quartz Sculpt & Lift Face Stone
Natural face massage and lifting tool.
This is a clear natural quartz face massage tool that helps with lymphatic drainage for an instant natural facelift! Utilising the Chinese technique of Gua Sha, our clear quartz stone is shaped to give the ultimate facial massage to help with drainage and ease facial tension.
A beauty tool with ultimate therapeutic benefits. This face massage stone encourages radiant, healthy skin. Crafted with authentic clear quartz, the luxurious tool adjusts to the natural contours of your face to sculpt & lift. By gently massaging over your skin, it stimulates lymphatic drainage and kickstarts micro-circulation. Based on the Chinese technique of Gua Sha, make this part of your beauty routine and receive countless benefits as you ease facial tension and minimise fine lines.
Gua Sha is known to decrease puffiness, promote anti-ageing, improve elasticity, oxygenate skin, detoxify and rebuild collagen. You can give yourself a natural instant facial lift! Results are visible with regular use. You will notice dewy youthful skin and the self-massage can become a relaxation ritual. Includes a cotton carry pouch to keep your stone clean and protected.
How to use:
- This face stone works by pressing and stroking against your skin in sweeping movements.
- Cleanse face and hands. Apply an oil like Ere Perez's Australian Blue Cypress Face Nectar to face & neck to help stone glide over skin.
- Forehead: Sweep the stone up from the start of your eyebrows out to the hairline. Move up the forehead and repeat.
- Under eyes: sweep from the inner corner of the eye to the hairline.
- Cheekbones: sweep underneath your cheekbones, and direct it toward your hairline.
- Lips: Glide over your lips back & forth 6 times.
- Jawline & Chin: Glide the stone upwards from the centre of your chin, out to the ears to contour the jaw.
- Neck: when you’ve finished the face, sweep from under the chin down the neck to continue the drainage process. Move around, in downward motions, each time starting at the top, until the whole neck has been done.